Porridge with Apples, Gluten Free
600 Kcal Pack N Go Porridge with Apple and Cinnamon, Gluten Free Recipe
Pack N Go Porridge with Apples is a 600 Kcal freeze-dried lightweight and compact food option designed specifically for outdoor adventurers, hikers, campers, humanitarian aid, emergency services and mountaineers who need convenient and nutritious sustenance on the go. Freeze-drying is a process that removes moisture from the food while preserving its taste, texture, and nutritional value.
To prepare the Pack N Go Porridge with Apples meal, you would usually follow these simple steps:
- Open the pouch and spread the bottom to give it stability
- Add a specified amount of hot water to the pouch (water quantity will vary depending on the meal and its different ingredients, see the recipe and portion size for the timescale needed).
- Reseal the pouch and gently mix the contents to ensure all ingredients are submerged in water, follow the instructions on each recipe for the water levels needed.
- Allow the meal to rehydrate for a certain period, usually around 8-10 minutes, depending on the meal, and the desired texture and portion size
- Once rehydrated, carefully open the pouch, stir the contents, and it's ready to eat!
The resulting meal will have a similar taste and texture to a freshly prepared meal of the same recipe. The ingredients will regain their original consistency. Despite being lightweight and freeze-dried.
Freeze-dried expedition meals are popular in many situations due to their long shelf life, minimal preparation requirements, and the fact that they can be easily carried without adding excessive weight or bulk. They provide a convenient and nourishing option for individuals who need sustenance during activities in many challenging and remote locations
( In some circumstances we may use other carriers, depending on the destination and product )
Tracking usually comes live during the evening of the day of despatch of your order
Overseas shipping will vary depending on location, weight, and service available.
Delivery times for overseas orders can vary considerably depending on location, please get in touch if
you need details of delivery options by emailing email@example.com and giving us your address,
including country and Post or Zip code